5-gallon water coolers are an excellent choice for your entire home or office. They provide high-quality, filtered drinking water for all of the family or business. 5 gallon units come in different designs, styles and performance levels. The higher the capacity, the more expensive and larger the unit will be. Here are some tips to help you find the best 5 gallon water dispenser for your home or office setting.
* Number one, find the right sized water bottle. The best 5 gallon water dispenser should have a spacious water bottle for ease of filling and portability. The top 10 best water bottle designs have proven to be popular due to their durability, portability and ease of filtering and cleaning. The most important design feature of a water bottle holder is that it must be easy to clean. The top 10 best bottles have this feature.
* Number two, check best price. Water dispensers that are well priced are usually the best ones to invest in. This is especially true for large families with growing children and elderly relatives who need filtered cold drinks on a regular basis. If you are in the market for a refrigerator or other appliance, consider buying a cold drink dispensing unit because it can be a great money saving item over time.
* Number three, consider style over price. There are different types of dispensers available including bottom loading water coolers, countertop units, handheld and refrigerator style options. Some of these units use the same technology and assembly process as others, but there are differences in price, features and accessories. Look at what the different brands offer before choosing which one best suits your needs and budget.
* Number four, make sure there is enough storage space. Consider whether you need the cold liquid dispensed right away, or if you will be taking hot beverages – coffee, tea or distilled waters – with you. If you are taking drinks with you, the best 5 gallon water dispenser to choose will have room to keep several different types of beverages at once, without running out. You should also look for easy to clean parts so you do not need to worry about deposits on the dispenser.
* Number five, consider whether you need a hot water safety lock. This is a device that prevents hot liquids from leaving the dispenser. Hot liquids heat up before they are given a chance to cool, and can cause damage to the machine if left unchecked. Check for Energy Star certified products that have this safety lock feature. The Energy Star certifies that the product meets the guidelines set forth by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for ensuring the safety of consumers who are using products that contain heaters.
* Sixth, consider whether you prefer a bottom loading or self-cleaning system. Bottom loading systems are great for commercial applications and do a great job of keeping the water warm. Self-cleaning systems are great for residential areas but can be wasteful and take time to replace filters. If you are going to be using a cold water dispenser for both commercial and residential uses, a bottom loading system is recommended.
Finally, think about the overall cost of the equipment. Cold water dispensers are generally more expensive than hot, however, there are several ways you can save money. Look for discounts on the water cooler, or look for a coupons code online. Purchase a more expensive model when possible, or purchase the most inexpensive option and then install a better filter. The best cold water cooler for a Costway home water dispenser is one that does the job, consumes the least amount of energy and has a long life.