There are so many kinds of trash cans on the market today. From large commercial ones to the simple human rectangle, each one is capable of a variety of functions. And so, when choosing the best trash cans for your home or office, you need to take some time and consider the following features to help you make the best choice. Here are the different options:
* Rose Gold – In terms of design, the rose gold version of the best kitchen trash cans out there is probably your best bet. It is sleek and attractive, perfect for small kitchens. This can also go great in areas that get a lot of traffic since it is resistant to stains and dirt. And as with any color, it looks classy and pretty.
* In-Cabinet Trash Cans – These can also fit in kitchens, though they may not be very wide. This is because the width of in-cabinet trash cans is usually not very wide and instead, it is designed for a specific space. A standard cabinet is wider than other types. However, in most modern kitchens, there is just enough room to fit one. You can just look for a car that fits exactly in the spot where you would like to place it.
* 13-gallon Rubbermaid Step-On Trash Cans – The best trash can out there is undoubtedly the step-on type. It is made of durable high-density polyethylene and offers a lifetime warranty. It has been tested by hundreds of consumers and has consistently produced high scores in both ease of use and durability. Plus, it is highly resistant to acid and is odorless.
* Touchless Compacting Trash Cans – Most of the advanced models have touchless systems but there are some old brands that still make use of push buttons. But the latest models with the touchless system can take out even the most stubborn of trash cans. The trash can simply recognize your finger and opens for you. For added convenience, some of these models have an integrated button and have an integrated date.
* Stainless Steel Bins With Lids – You have to give credit to the industrial designers because this year, the market finally got one: stainless steel bins with lids. This is the perfect choice for all heavy duty trash cans because the stainless steel body doesn’t rust or get scratched easily and it doesn’t stain. This makes it ideal for use in areas where sanitation is important, like hospitals and kitchens. The lids can also resist germs and bacteria and keep food fresh. Plus, it is easy to clean and there’s no more need to hand wash.
* Matt Frye Roll Up Trash Can – The best trash cans of this year were probably the roll up models. These are made of durable heavy-duty plastic and have a very easy opening system. They are perfect for kitchen trash cans and they are one of the few makes that actually tested and approved by the FDA. When you open it up, it looks just like a can of beer and doesn’t look like it would tip over. This means that it is safe for kids to play around and it resists crushing and leakage.
As you can see, there are a lot of great choices out there this year. If you don’t want to settle for the traditional plastic ones, you can always opt for the touch-top or the automatic trash cans with lids. Each has its own pros and cons, so you’ll have to do your own research to see which is right for your needs. Good luck!